Why do I need a Business Broker or Advisor?
Most business owners usually do not know the steps involved in selling a business, your goal is to keep the sale confidential, you want to get the best price for your business, and most owners do not have the time to sell their own company!
Experts almost always agree that as an owner of a business for sale you should always use an experienced business brokerage firm to help you sell your business. Why? Because not using a Business Broker could be a monumental mistake! So the best question to ask is "Which Business Broker should I use to help me sell my business?"
Why List with Crossroads Business Consultants?
- We only earn a commission when we bring a buyer to the table and the deal is closed.
- We keep the sale confidential
- We conduct a free valuation of your business
- We provide all the marketing to find buyers for your business
- We will handle all negotiations of the sale
- We will arrange meetings between you and the potential Crossroads registered business buyer.
- We will coordinate due diligence inspections by the registered buyer in a manner that is beneficial to both sides of the party
- We will consult all that is necessary from leases, licenses, etc with the registered buyer and any outside vendors
- We will assist in making the business sale go as smoothly as possible for all parties